System I/O error

Marcelino Vallejo marcelinov at valan.com.ar
Tue Sep 30 18:09:15 EDT 2003

Hi guys.

I know that questions like this might be asked thousands of times but I
am stuck.
I have deleted a user mailbox that had troubles, and I can´t eliminate
this from the database:

user.username.INBOX^Sent: System I/O error No such file or directory
user.username.INBOX^Trash: System I/O error No such file or directory
user.username.Trash.INBOX^Drafts: System I/O error No such file or directory

I also have tried with reconstruct, even when the user account was
alive, and creating the mentioned directories.

Regards