sieve

Alexandros Vellis avel at noc.uoa.gr
Tue Oct 21 14:06:39 EDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:14:43 +0200 (CEST)
"Simon Matter" <simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com> wrote:

>> Are there any recommended readings on sieve so that I can start replacing
>> procmails filtering capabilities?
>
> I strongly suggest using the avelsieve plugin with Squirrelmail.

Of course, avelsieve will not solve the migration to SIEVE from procmail
problem, as your post might suggest. It is merely a user-friendly web
interface to _some_ of the SIEVE functionality, and a good way to
provide non-tech-savvy users with the wonders of SIEVE and Cyrus.

--
Alexandros Vellis       University of Athens
avel at noc.uoa.gr         Network Operations Centre