X-Status flag, reconstruct and a suggestion

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Sat Oct 4 12:09:21 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 10:12, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> Additionally, one of the reasons \Seen state is currently per-user instead
> of stored with the mailbox is because in shared mailbox situations it had
> become a bottleneck. I wouldn't want to see us return to that situation.

Point taken - will stick to the reconstruct patch  :)

Best

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *