Message management question

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Wed Oct 8 16:58:04 EDT 2003

Hello,

I wonder, is there any way to put my mail archive into a new Cyrus
account? I have quite a few messages I've received on my old pop
account. They are stored on my client locally but I can export them
pretty much to any known message format. In fact, I can even use
drag-and-drop features of the client program to move the messages into
an IMAP account.

I am just not sure whether it is going to be OK and what would be the
safest way to have it done. Will I have to perform some additional steps
to update the account databases? What is the "right" way to insert
existing messages into user's account and transfer messages among accounts?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
Denis