Cant load postfix

Arturo Mardones Arturo.Mardones at coretech.cl
Thu Oct 9 18:13:11 EDT 2003

Hi to all!!

I follow step by step howto from
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/html/install.h
tml and now cant load postfix.  When I review used ports I saw what smtp
was not loaded. And when try start postfix throw me this error:

 [catador at LXPROD01 catador]$ /etc/rc.d/init.d/postfix restart
Shutting down postfix:                                     [Fail]
Starting postfix: /usr/sbin/postalias: error while loading shared
libraries: libsasl.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
                                                           [Fail]

anyone can help me please!!!...

thx in advance.