Moving mail to a new machine

meier at logmail.net meier at logmail.net
Tue Oct 14 10:02:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

I recently moved several mailboxes from Oracle EmailServer to Cyrus using
the script imapcp found at freshmeat:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/mbcp/?topic_id=28

The script basically worked out of the box on my RH9 and since it is a
python script it was easy to modify it to my special needs. The transfer
never stalled and transferred large mails of a couple of MB's without any
trouble.

Dave