Still can't get cyradm to work

Doug Koobs dkoobs at fcsservices.com
Thu Oct 16 09:11:43 EDT 2003

Is there any way to re-compile and install cyradm without completely
re-installing Cyrus? I still can't get cyradm to work (no response, just
drops me back to bash prompt when I try to run it).

I used 'less' to look at the cyradm file, and it looks more like some kind
of a man page than a perl script... Is this correct? It contains whole
paragraphs of plain english that are not commented. I know next to nothing
about programming, but this seems strange.

Thanks,

Doug