Postfix can't connect to lmtp

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Thu Oct 16 12:14:54 EDT 2003

Hi Wim,

Could it be that your Cyrus (2.1.14) has hanged? I have had this happen a
couple of times using the Kolab server. (Which you are using eh? ;-)

Try (as the cyrus user, kolab-r in kolab)
#ctl_cyrusdb -r -x

Then restart cyrus

This has fixed it for me in the past, if your problem is related to mine.
Also, I have an updated OpenPKG package for Cyrus 2.1.15 available.

Regards,
--
Stephan  Buys
Code Fusion cc.