-ERR [SYS/PERM] unable to open maildrop

Morten Trab trab at privat.dk
Thu Oct 16 16:05:12 EDT 2003

The mailboxes.db looks pretty binary, but it exists on the fs...
I've tried with the reconstruct -r user/morten.trab.dk
No luck (got lots of users, so that solution would take PLENTY time)

I don't got either one of the logs you refer to...
/var/log/messages doesn't say any error, the error is from my mail client...

Btw. just found out that my Cyrus is 5+ minutes when starting...That isn't
normal, is it??

Best regards,
   Morten Trab, Denmark