quota for folders

Patrick Morris pmorris at wilshire.com
Mon Oct 20 12:21:19 EDT 2003

You're right, I probably misread the question...  Having quotas on
subfolders, and no quota on the inbox, works.  Having no quota on the
inbox, though, and automatically applying a quota to new subfolders
created there... well, that wouldn't.

Sorry -- I should wait 'til I'm awake to start answering e-mails.