Mailboxes & LDAP

Dohmen, Manfred Manfred.Dohmen at hahm.biz
Thu Oct 23 06:19:08 EDT 2003

Hello.

I've got some questions about cyrus.

1) I've created a mailbox with 'cm root' which shows up as INBOX now at the
top-level. How can I remove this? And I think the mailbox-name 'root' has a
special function?

2) I've setup authentication on OpenLDAP via SASL. The user-authentication
works fine so far. But obviously I'm not able to use group-acl. I found a
post in the mid 2002 archives, describing that only local unix-groups can be
used. Is that the actual development status? If that is the case, is there
the possibility to get it working with PAM? Perhaps someone has some piece
of documentation then. I wasn't able to find something useful.

Thanks so far
Manfred