plus addressing issues (puremessage followup question)

Paul Schiro paul at amersel.com
Thu Oct 23 17:16:01 EDT 2003

So does anyone in the group have any suggestions for completely disabling
plus address handling in the cyrusv2 mailer, or anything else that might
alleviate my puremessage quarantine release woes?  I do _not_ need
user+mailbox at domain.com functionality, or user+shared at domain.com or any of
that to work.  We don't use that stuff at all and never plan to.  I just
would like sendmail to be able to handle plus addresses as though it was
using a typical delivery agent.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Paul Schiro
Sr. Systems Engineer