Slightly off-topic question but very useful one

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Fri Oct 24 13:31:43 EDT 2003

Maybe zoe is a start?
http://zoe.nu/
I find that very interesting.

Also, IMHO files isn't always the correct interface for a user. I work
in a shop where we spen most of our time finding and examining
information, something that often needs to be structured with mails to
costumers etc. I find most of my coworkest using mail for this in a
quite ok way. I often set quotas to around 1 -2 gb.

I think the idea is very interesting. Also take a look at Haystack:
http://haystack.lcs.mit.edu/
It's not there yet, but when it does, WOW!

Tarjei