documentation

Igor Brezac igor at ypass.net
Tue Oct 28 11:12:30 EST 2003

I am not sure why would anyone be motivated to help you after such a
message.  You provided no specifics such as error messages, sample
configurations, sieveshell command line options you tried, etc.

Nobody claims that the documentation for cyrus-imap is complete.  This is
why the list is available and your (and others) contribution to the
project is welcome.  Do not forget that cyrus-imap is written for CMU, it
just so happens they let us use the software for free.  If you really want
to point fingers, open your wallet and hire someone with cyrus-imap
knowledge.  There are a number of people on this list who can make
sieveshell work for you and do a lot more.

--
Igor

--
Igor