removal of dups from existing mailboxes

Noah Meyerhans noahm at csail.mit.edu
Tue Nov 4 13:54:45 EST 2003

Hi all.  I've got a user who has managed to re-upload a lot of duplicate
messages into a number of his IMAP folders.  I'd like to help him get
rid of them, if possible.  Is there a way to prune duplicate messages
from existing mail folders, rather than at lmtp delivery?  I'm using
Cyrus imapd 2.1.15.  If Cyrus doesn't have this functionality built-in,
does anybody know of a third party tool to do it?

Thanks.
noah

--
Noah Meyerhans                         System Administrator
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory