Is draft-degener-sieve implemented in Cyrus?

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Fri Nov 14 09:26:58 EST 2003

Tarjei Huse wrote:
> Hi, is sieve bodychecks implemented in Cyrus imapd?
> If so, what version?
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-degener-sieve-body-01.txt

No, not yet.  Per Wednesday's IETF meeting, the author will be updating
this draft and then last calling it.  I will probably revisit it when
the new draft is published.  I took care of a lot of what we need for
this when I implemented the IMAP BINARY extension, but IIRC there were a
few issues that still need to be addressed.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127