postfix, cyrus imap, and plus notation delivery.

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Fri Nov 14 14:11:41 EST 2003

I am currently using Cyrus IMAPd, and postfix 1.1.12, using the virtual
mailer in postfix (via LDAP).  I am wanting to try and get the "plus
folder delivery" to work with this setup.. Currently users are mapped
like this
incoming e-mail => Cyrus mailbox name (with \\ escaping)
user at domain.com => user\\@domain.com

Now I tried creating a new alias for user at domain.com and tried to map it
like this
user+post at domain.com => user\\@domain.com+post.

however that did not work.
I receive a bounce from the mail server with a
	bad address syntax: user at domain.com+post@mail.sever.host

Does any one have any ideas on how to get this to work?

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>