received date and reconstruct

Lars Peterson lars at itech-mke.com
Thu Nov 20 10:09:25 EST 2003

Why not let cyrus do all the legwork for you and use ipurge?

Put an event like this in your "cyrus.conf" file:

purgespam     cmd="/usr/local/bin/ipurge -f -d 7 user/*/spam-folder" period=1440

This would clean up any messages in each user's spam-folder that are older than
7 days.

Check the ipurge manpage for more info.

Lars