virtual domains 2.1.15 - 2.2BETA

Robert Harris harlock at pclynk.net
Tue Nov 25 17:17:18 EST 2003

Don't I feel "BAAAAaaaaaa" sheeeeeepish....

ttp

Thanks go to all those who helped with the vdom problems I was haveing.. now
solved... appears that 2.1.15-16 does not have vdom enabled when I finally
got 2.2.2BETA compiled started accepting the vdoms :}

now alls left to figure out is authentication (bed I tested on doesn't havd
LDAP installed and unix pwfiles don't allow a "." in user records...:}
othertestbed still has 2.1.15 installed er atleast it does for the next 30
mins while I prepare it for the update to beta status..)

						--Robert