Pop3d user lookup problems. (Imapd works great)

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Tue Nov 25 08:18:38 EST 2003

Mycrom wrote:
> Well running the wrong version would do it. Interesting that Imap worked
> fine. Imap must have been using it as one string while pop was attempting to
> separate. Off to upgrade I go...

No, the difference is that authentication and selecting a mailbox in
IMAP are two separate operations.  In POP3 there happen at the same time
(since there is only one mailbox).  My guess is that authentication is
working, but opening the mailbox is what is failing.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127