Empty emails for imap protocol

Mats Luspa matsl at irf.se
Thu Nov 27 05:03:56 EST 2003

Hello!

I've done some further investigating. It seems that it is the
cyrus.cache file that causes
the problem. When you do reconstruct the cyrus.cache file is constructed
with the proper
information about the messages headers. The cyrus.cache file is used by
the imap to
get the headers of the messages. But new messages that arrives get only
empty headers
in the cyrus.cache file. First I thought it was some kind of permission
problem but it
seems no to be (I've put the permissions 0777 to really allow all).
The pop3 is probably working because it is not using the cyrus.cache file.
Can it be a bug in cyrus-imapd?

/Regards Mats