Empty emails for imap protocol

Mats Luspa matsl at irf.se
Sun Nov 30 02:29:29 EST 2003

Hello!

It seems that for messages >= 64 kB the cyrus.cache is updated properly.
But for messages < 64kB the cyrus.cache is updated with NIL in the fields.
I'm running Linux on a sparc64. Can it be a bug in the sparc64 code for
cyrus.

/Regards Mats

--
Mats Luspa                              Phone: +46 (0)980 79 022
Institutet foer Rymdfysik               Fax: +46 (0)980 79 050
Swedish Institute of Space Physics      email: matsl at irf.se
Box 812
SE-981 28 Kiruna, Sweden