Changing Cyrus log location and amount logged

David Hearn dave at swampie.org.uk
Thu May 1 05:03:50 EDT 2003

Is there any way (using pre-compiled Debian packages) to change the destination of the log files from Cyrus?  I'm just thinking about having a imapd/pop3 log file separated from my smtp (Postfix) log file.  Also, I'm finding there's a lot of stuff that I don't think I really need to see in my logs ("telling master 2", "about to exec /.....", "executed").  I realise they're useful for debugging but once its up and running I would rather just have more limited logs.

Thanks

David