Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.13 Released

Bob Tito lists at magicfingers.org
Fri May 2 18:42:38 EDT 2003

Ken Murchison said:

Hi Ken,

> Sounds to me like either you had a hacked version of 2.1.12 or you
> enabled and then disabled unixhierarchysep.  By default, Cyrus doesn't
> allow '.' in the usernames, so /usr/sieve/?/virt.user.name should never
> happen.

I am sorry to dissapoint you, but NO hack applied, and from the start i
had unixhierarchysep: yes in my imapd.conf , and at some moment i added
altnamespace: yes.. that is all. All the time the sieve scripts remained
working until the upgrade to 2.1.13.

Again, perhaps i am to blame, who knows... ;-)
But, it seemed important enough to give notice about that. Solved here in
5 minutes, but others might have bigger impact ?

Best regards, Bob