SASL configuration documentation

Michel Jouvin jouvin at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed May 7 09:48:21 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am pretty sure this is not the right place for this but probably someone
on this list knows the answer : where could I find documentation on SASL
configuration, in particular for use with Sendmail. I am particularly
interested on how to configure automatic transition from plain text to
cram/digest md5.

The documentation coming with SASL is very short and doesn't go into much
details about advanced configuration options. I have not been able to
locate useful info on the web, too.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Michel

     * Michel Jouvin                 Email : jouvin at lal.in2p3.fr *
     * LAL / CNRS                    Tel : +33 1 64468932        *
     * B.P. 34                       Fax : +33 1 69079404        *
     * 91898 Orsay Cedex                                         *
     * France                                                    *