Problems setting access permissions with sam

Joshua Baer josh at SKYLIST.net
Thu May 8 09:12:02 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply and suggestions!

I don't think that's it - I've tried it with both Eudora 5.1,SquirrelMail,
and Mulberry 3.x.

Does anyone know what file these permissions are stored in? Could I wipe
out that file and recreate it?

~Josh