Cyrus 2.2?

Igor Brezac igor at ipass.net
Thu May 8 22:43:15 EDT 2003

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Rob Siemborski wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> In an attempt to gauge the stability of the 2.2 code base, I'd like to
> hear from people who are successfully using 2.2.0-ALPHA.
>
> Specifically, we're curious about the following:
>
>  - The mupdate server (in a murder configuration)
>  - Message filtering using the new Sieve Bytecode

I cannot administer user filters via admin user (cyradm):

sieveshell -u user -a cyradm localhost
connecting to localhost
Please enter your password:
Please enter your password:
Bad protocol from MANAGESIEVE server: lost connection

syslog shows sieve[10359]: [ID 702911 auth.error] attempting server step after doneflag

If I create cyradm admin user, the login succeeds but sieveshell manages
cyradm filters as opposed to user's filters.

Any ideas?

--
Igor