cyradm/Cyrus::IMAP::Shell -> missing characters?

Michael Bacon baconm at duke.edu
Wed May 14 12:46:00 EDT 2003

We used to see something similar, and I can't quite remember how we fixed
it, but you might try making sure you have either the Term::Readline::GNU
or Term::Readline::Perl modules installed.  They help clean up the i/o
stuff.

Michael

--On Wednesday, May 14, 2003 4:00 PM +0200 "Efler, Lukas" <lef at zuehlke.com>