folder separator ? Was: Re: Replacing WINDOWS and NOVELL service with CYRUS

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu May 15 11:26:44 EDT 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 09:54:26AM -0400, John Alton Tamplin wrote:
> The IMAP protocol does not specify the folder separator,  but instead
> provides a way for the client to find out what the server is using.  In

This is interesting.  I am currently using a Perl module (IMAP::Admin)
to build a customized mail server management front-end.  Currently, the
separator must be specified as an argument to the module class
instantiator.  This would make much more sense to have it determined at
runtime.  I know it is not announced in the CAPABILITY in my setup.  How
can we retrieve it ?

Thanks !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com