problem with quota

John Alton Tamplin jtampli at sph.emory.edu
Thu May 15 13:30:55 EDT 2003

Andrzej Kwiatkowski wrote:

>ok. But why deliver return 75 ? In my configuration deliver process
>should return "Over Quota" i suppose...

Through a delivery program, there is no way to get more information back
as there isn't an exit code defined for over quota.  If you have it
configured for a permanent failure, then it should be some other exit
code.  Delivery via LMTP allows more information to be transferred to
the MTA about why the delivery failed.

--
John A. Tamplin                               Unix System Administrator
Emory University, School of Public Health     +1 404/727-9931