Hash spoll dir

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu May 15 11:40:17 EDT 2003

You should investigate partitionning your mail spool.  In
/etc/imapd.conf, you have something like :

---
defaultpartition: part1
partition-part1: /var/spool/imap/part1
partition-part2: /var/spool/imap/part2
partition-part3: /var/spool/imap/part3
---

Then when you create mailbox, you must specify which partition to create
them in (type cm without arguments in cyradm for the exact syntax) or
they will be created in the defaultpartition.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com