Cyrus looking in sasldb2 for authentication

Jeff Wilde jeff.wilde at parkregion.com
Thu May 15 11:47:19 EDT 2003

I have a situation where I'm just trying to authenticate agains the
/etc/shadow file through saslauthd.  I keep getting errors in my log:

May 15 10:45:12 mail pop3d[23501]: could not find password

Which is because its looking in /etc/sasldb2.  Is there a way to make it
stop looking in that file so I can get rid of this error message?  I
also have OTP errors that I think I can get rid of by recompiling
without otp support but if I can change it in the config.  That would be
better:

May 15 10:45:13 mail imapd[23044]: OTP: No database support

Tia,

Jeff