deliver: "couldn't connect to lmtpd: Permission denied"

Patrick Morris pmorris at wilshire.com
Tue May 20 23:24:14 EDT 2003

The qmail-users facility assigns which account mail will be delivered
as.  Users can be set to have mail delivered by the "cyrus" user, which
takes care of the LMTP permissions problem without a setgid "deliver."

A default can be set up using wildcards if all users on a system are to
have mail delivered via Cyrus.