??,?: Re[2]: Creating Folder via Horde Imp Webmail client

daniel qian daniel at shera.com.cn
Thu May 22 21:02:30 EDT 2003

What does 'altnamespace' do after all? I remember I turned it on once
for my server and some weird things happened. so I had to turn it off.
Does it make imap server to create folder under every user's mailbox
directory even the user wants to create a new folder at the same level
as inbox in his imap client like outlook?

Best Regards,
Daniel Qian

-----????-----
???: owner-info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
[mailto:owner-info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] ?? Prakash
????: 2003?5?22? 22:52
???: Michael Sims
??: info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu; prex at lelong.com.my
??: Re[2]: Creating Folder via Horde Imp Webmail client

Hello Michael,

Thanks a lot dude, I've missed out the 'altnamespace' in my imapd.conf.
So now its working correctly.

Thanks again.
Cheers.

--