effect of changing database backends

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Wed May 28 08:59:56 EDT 2003

Thanks for posting this URL; it is very informative.

I will try the settings discussed there, but this bring up a question :
in a Murder setup, which are appropriate on frontend and which are
appropriate on backend ?  If I understand correctly, it is my belief
that frontend really only use the TLS cache, where the backend make use
of all the other db (duplicate, mboxlist, seen and subs).  Am I correct?

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com