pop3proxyd not found

Dmitry Novosjolov novodim at xiag.ch
Thu May 29 06:29:50 EDT 2003

Dear List Members,

I'm using IMAP on cyrus-murder installation (cyrus-imap-2.2.0-alpha). All is
fine so far.

I want to have a pop3 service on frontend machine, which will proxy pop3
connections to appropriate backend server.

When I put these lines in cyrus.conf (as recommended in documentation), master
says that pop3proxyd binary cannot be found:

cyrus.conf:
pop3          cmd="pop3proxyd" listen="pop3" prefork=0
pop3s         cmd="pop3proxyd -s" listen="pop3s" prefork=0

I checked sources for pop3proxyd. It's absent indeed.

What is wrong?

--
Best regards,
Novosjolov Dmitry