Can't keep track of "seen" messages

Rob Tanner rtanner+cyrus at linfield.edu
Thu May 29 16:29:06 EDT 2003

--On Thursday, May 29, 2003 03:00:21 PM -0400 Rob Siemborski
<rjs3 at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Its stored in the seen state databases
> (<configdirectory>/user/r/rjs3.seen, for example)

Not exactly, and it's kind of wierd.  From your example, I was able to
figure out what was going on, and where it was really trying to go was
"<configdirectory>/user/Q/rtanner.seen"  Why the upper case -- did I do
something wierd in the configure-run -- and why under "Q" instead of under
"R"?  Make it hard to find the bits and pieces when you need to
troubleshoot a user's mail problems.

-- Rob

Rob Tanner
Linfield College