Sieve doesn't work

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Fri May 30 17:25:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

I just installed Cyrus-IMAPD 2.2a (from FreeBSD ports collection) on a new
server (FreeBSD 4.8) and can't get sieve to work

I have a simple script

require ["vacation", "reject"];

# Vacation Message
if not exists ["List-Id", "List-Post", "List-Subscribe", "List-
Unsubscribe", "List-Archive", "List-Help"]  {
    vacation :days 7 :addresses "dmitry at maskwachees.ca" :subject "Test
Vacation" "Just testing";
}

# Test Sieve
if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "From" "Dmitry Sorokin "  {
    reject "Test Sieve";
    stop;
}

But nothing happens when mail gets delivered. I don't see any errors in my log
files. In message headers I see X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
That means the message was filtered by Sieve, but the rules didn't work for
some reason.
The script is activated.

Any ideas?

Best regards,