deliver...

Timo Nentwig timo at nitwit.de
Sat May 31 11:13:34 EDT 2003

Hi!

I already posted this problem one or two weeks ago but yet were not able to solve the problem - so I post it again ;)

I fetch mail from a POP3 box and let procmail invoke deliver in order to put the received mail into my IMAP box. Unfortunately it never arrives there and the mail seems to be gone. Would really be interested if somebody could tell me where the mail has gone to (after executing procmail/deliver).

procmailrc:

VERBOSE=on
LOGFILE="/var/log/procmail"

:0
* ^TO.*test at nitwit.de
| /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver -a tcn tcn

This is the console output when running fetchmail as root:

# fetchmail --keep
1 message for 376635 at popserver3.ispgateway.de (832 octets).
reading message 376635 at popserver3.ispgateway.de:1 of 1 (832 octets) procmail: [19946] Sat May 31 17:04:12 2003
procmail: Assigning "LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail"
procmail: Opening "/var/log/procmail"
 not flushed

And this is procmail's logfile:

procmail: Match on "(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X-Envelope|Apparently(-Resent)?)-To):(.*[^a-zA-Z])?).*test at nitwit.de"
procmail: Executing "/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver,-a,tcn,tcn"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver -a tcn tcn"