Sieve problem

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Fri Mar 7 17:50:04 EST 2003

Hi,

I've setup cyrus IMAP with sieve a few weeks ago. It works just fine for me!
But I couldn't find info how I can have global sieve rules. Is there a way to
set up global rules for all users defined by administrator? I want sometimes
change some rules for all my users, but going to each users folder is not a
good idea at all. And I'd also like my users to override global rules by
setting theit own. I couldn't find anything about that.

If somebody could point me to the right direction, it would be greatly
appreciated!

Best regards,
Dmitry