Two huge problems with CMU (tag stable_2.2) sieve 2.0 of thecurrent cvs source !

Christian Schulte cs at schulte.it
Wed Mar 5 10:57:27 EST 2003

Ken Murchison wrote:

>We'd like to hear of any differences.  I caught a couple myself when I
>first deployed it.  What would help is a sample script, sample
>message(s) and the output of the sieve 'test' program (both the bytecode
>and non-bytecode versions).

This is the sieve-script of my private account generated with websieve
and running perfectly since months:

# Mail rules for user cs at schulte.it
# Created by Websieve version 0.61h
require ["fileinto"];

if anyof (address :contains ["from"] "dereg at inforeg.epag.net") {
     fileinto "EPAG/deREG";
}

elsif allof (address :contains ["from"] "offlineclient") {
     fileinto "XCellcom/DEBUG";
}

elsif anyof (address :contains ["Cc","CC","To","TO"] "info-cyrus",
address :contains ["from"] "info-cyrus", header :contains "subject"
"info-cyrus", header :c
ontains  "Cc" "info-cyrus") {
     fileinto "Privat/Projects/Cyrus-Info";
}

elsif anyof (address :contains ["Cc","CC","To","TO"] "cyrus-sasl",
address :contains ["from"] "cyrus-sasl", header :contains "subject"
"cyrus-sasl", header :c
ontains  "Cc" "cyrus-sasl") {
     fileinto "Privat/Projects/Cyrus-Sasl";
}

elsif anyof (address :contains ["Cc","CC","To","TO"] "epag.de", address
:contains ["from"] "epag.de") {
     fileinto "EPAG";
}

elsif allof (address :contains ["Cc","CC","To","TO"]
"schulte-christian at web.de") {
     fileinto "Privat/web.de";
}

elsif anyof (address :contains ["from"] "smtp.rent-a-mailserver.de") {
     fileinto "Teamordner/rent-a-mailserver";
}

elsif allof (header :contains "subject" "[Cyrus-CVS]") {
     fileinto "Privat/Projects/Cyrus-CVS";
}

elsif anyof (address :contains ["from"] "system at inforeg.epag.net") {
     fileinto "EPAG/deREG";
}

else {
     keep;
}

All mail from the cyrus-info mailinglist got delivered to
"Privat/Projects/Cyrus-Info" before the update. Right now after the
bytecode-update these mails appear in  "XCellcom/DEBUG" which is the
target of the preceding rule...I did the update a few minutes ago and so
a I did not get deep into testing my sieve scripts but I will do the
next days!

--Christian--