delivery to subfolders working??

jpulz at frm2.tu-muenchen.de jpulz at frm2.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Mar 5 13:59:48 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Rob Siemborski wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, jpulz at frm2.tu-muenchen.de wrote:
>
> > i'm wondering, if the "deliver directly intoo subfolder" feature of
> > cyrus-imapd is really working??
> >
> > on my system i've installed cyrus-sasl-2.1.12 and cyrus-imapd-2.1.12
> > together with sendmail-8.12.8.
> >
> > i have added the "FEATURE(`preserve_local_plus_detail')" to sendmail.mc.
> > if i send a mail maybe: user+folder at my.domain.tld the mail is accepted and
> > delivered, but it is shown up in the inbox and not in the subfolder.
> >
> > is there something missing (a special rule in the sendmail.mc, or
> > something else) ???
> >
> > i found no information in the net, so i ask this question here.
>
> Have you given 'anyone' the 'p' permission on the submailbox?

thans for the hint. it is working fine..
but i think this should be mentioned somwhere in the docs, like this:
NOTE: this feature is only working if the corresponding folder has set the
'p' flag for id 'anyone', otherwise the mail will be delivered to 'inbox'
of the user.

or did i only miss this part of the docs???

thanks
joerg