OT

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski s.zdrojewski at neticon.it
Tue Mar 11 08:09:12 EST 2003

Thanks for the answer

Chris Nolan wrote:

>Hi!
>
>MAPI for Linux eh? You have several options:
>
>1. Samsung Contact (www.samsungcontact.com)
>2. Oracle Collaboration Server (www.oracle.com)
>3. Bynari Insight Connector + Cyrus (www.bynari.com)
>4. DBMail will eventually have this functionality (www.dbmail.org)

Ok, I saw also the HP suite (I will post the url it later).

>Of course, you could just tell your Outlook users to sod off and use
>some real software. :-)

Yeah... try to explain this to the company... it took 2 weeks to obtain
authorization to "try" (!!) to use Cyrus instead of M$ Exchange!!!

>For free work-a-likes for many Outlook functions, try
>
>1. www.desknow.com
>2. www.scheduleworld.com
>3. iCalendar compliant apps plus JICal (jical.sourceforge.net)
>4. Lotus Notes (www.ibm.com)

There also is Ximian Evolution. Another lost war (In fact I am the only
one using Netscape as mail client!!)

>Regards,
>
>Chris

Thanks a lot!