I am very confused withpostfix-cyrus-imap-mysql-sleepycatDB4auth progress....

Temp temp at tl165.net
Thu Mar 13 18:44:09 EST 2003

Hi,

I get the point! I check my auth.log and find this line:
Mar 14 07:28:13 mx saslauthd[13107]: AUTHFAIL: user=cyrus at cyrus.com
service=smtp realm=cyrus.com [PAM auth er
ror]

so I replace my mysql accountname.username 'cyrus' with username
'cyrus at cyrus.com', and
now I pass the smtp-auth and I can send mail from it!!!
but now I am working on how to realize whys and how to
configure it for just username without domain ....hehe,

but now I still can not move sent mail to Sent Box, and says I have no
enough right,
following is the log:
Mar 14 07:36:57 mx saslauthd[13106]: DEBUG: auth_pam: pam_authenticate
failed: Permission denied

so, I am on it. if some good news, I will inform U.