CVS downloads

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski s.zdrojewski at neticon.it
Tue Mar 18 10:10:13 EST 2003

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.andrew.cmu.edu:/cvs login
(enter "anonymous" as the password)
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.andrew.cmu.edu:/cvs co -d cyrus-imapd cyrus

(the first -d specifies the CVSROOT, in this case, our CVS server, and a
path to the CVS repository; co says "check out", -d says "and stick it
in the directory cyrus", and "cyrus" specifies the "cyrus" collection).
The password is "anonymous".
The following collections are available for checkout:

"cyrus" The Cyrus IMAP server.
"sasl" The Cyrus SASL library.
"smlacapd" The Cyrus SML ACAP server.
For instance, to checkout the Cyrus SASL library:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.andrew.cmu.edu:/cvs co -d cyrus-sasl sasl

****

Taken from the Anonymous CVS download of cyrus website.

Have fun! :)

En3pY

--

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski