delivering to bb folders

Nikos Voutsinas nvoutsin at noc.uoa.gr
Wed Mar 26 10:05:22 EST 2003

Lawrence Greenfield wrote:
>    I know it's vaguely off topic, but it's certainly related to cyrus-imap;
>    can anyone point to some sendmail config tips that make it pass this
>    info to LMTP?
>
>    Is this passing of "authid" supposed to happen by default with SMTP auth
>    enabled?
>
> You might have to add -D_FFR_AUTH_PASSING=1 to your site.config.m4,

Just one comment.

You realise that this feature of sendmail (was already available in
early releases of 8.12) combined with an MSA server and cyrus ACLs can
really boost cyrus functionality. (The "anyone p", mentioned in cyrus
documentation, has been always inaccurate, underestimating cyrus
capabilities).

PS: No need to argue why cyrus is the only opensource imap server (the
argue refers to "imap server").
PS: No need to argue, again :), for a proper groupmembership backend.