lmtp read error

Scott M. Likens damm at infinitevoid.net
Wed Mar 26 20:16:37 EST 2003

Why aren't you using unix:/var/spool/imap/lmtp

There is absolutely no reason to use TCP LMTP unless you have to.  In this
case since it's obvious you are not using Cyrus Murder and don't need the
proxy's to pass the messages back to the backend servers.

Save us all some patience.  Put that in the method to deliver, and be done
with it.

Thanks, goodbye... good riddance.

---

The word bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being
carried out. - George Carlin