/Noinferiors on INBOX

Morgan Sackett msackett at suckafoo.net
Fri Mar 28 12:11:33 EST 2003

Rob Siemborski wrote:

>altnamespace=yes should give you same level folders, altnamespace=no
>should give you nexting.
>
>-Rob

Unfortunately, I'm seeing the opposite results.  If I have
altnamespace=no, then I can see and sub to all of the folders and they
are at the same level as INBOX.  Inbox has a /Haschildren flag set.

If I set altnamespace=yes, then INBOX gets the /Noinferiors flag, and I
am not able to see any of the other folders.  ie. I can't subscribe to
user/msackett/Sent, which should show up to my client as INBOX.Sent.