Management tool?

Jared Watkins jwatkins at snowcrash.homeip.net
Sun Jun 1 17:32:44 EDT 2003

Did you ever get an answer to your question?  I'm working on just such a
tool.. but with an ldap backend. So far.. it supports working with
static/dynamic groups..  public folders.. and even alternate cyrus
partitions..  I have scripts that pull info out of ldap each hour and
write out postfix format files for the heavily used info.

Jared