Cyrus 2.1.13 and single store?

Bernd Nies bernd.nies at adnovum.ch
Wed Jun 4 05:12:45 EDT 2003

Simon Matter wrote:
> Bernd Nies schrieb:
>
>>>Looks like this has changed with postfix 2.x. According to the file
>>>.../README_FILES/LMTP_README, you can do something like
>>>
>>>mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
>>>local_destination_recipient_limit = 300
>>>
>>>and it should work. Can anybody confirm this?
>>
>>I tried it but it did not work. I guess this option does only work with
>>local_transport, which does not expand aliases:
>

> Are you really using postfix version 2? According to the README, v1 was
> different.

Yes, its Postfix 2.0.7 and I set

   mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
   default_destination_recipient_limit = 300

And it did not work. According to the guys from the postfix mailing list
  single message store works only when I bypass the local delivery agent
and deliver directly to LMTP. But then also the aliases and .forward are
ignored and aliases have to be moved to virtual aliases, where piping to
commands is not supported.

Regards,
Bernd

  Bernd Nies                               mailto:Bernd.Nies at adnovum.ch
  System Engineering                                 Dipl. El.-Ing. HTL

  AdNovum Informatik AG http://www.adnovum.ch  phone: +41 (1)  272 6111
  Roentgenstrasse 22, CH-8005 Zuerich          fax:   +41 (1)  272 6312
  AdNovum Software Inc. San Mateo, CA 94404    phone: +1 (650) 525 9322
  1400 Fashion Island Boulevard, Suite 309     fax:   +1 (650) 525 9324